The most comprehensive online teacher training program for teachers with zero to 2 years of experience and freshly graduate teachers, certified by SNDT College of Education.
What will you learn?
- Use innovative tools and teaching aids for effective learning outcomes
- Capturing and holding the attention of the class through engaging lesson delivery techniques
- Building a strong classroom culture virtually as well as in classroom settings
- Communicating effectively with students, parents and school management
- Achieving more with less time and effort with innovative teaching methods
- Using diverse learning styles to meet the learning goals of different types of learners
- Building Teacher’s Voice and Presence in your classrooms and nurturing relations with students
- Explore ways of upskilling yourself as a teacher, grab better career opportunities and achieve professional growth
Who’s it for?
K-12 School Teachers (Up to 2 years of experience)
Discover innovative strategies, techniques, and pedagogical methods to achieve more with less time and efforts.
New and Recently Graduated School Teachers
Build a solid career foundation and set yourself up for a successful career. This course will especially benefit those who’ve completed B. Ed (Bachelor in Education), D. Ed course (Diploma in Education) or are fresh out of college.
Acquire the skills to become a master teacher and create a fulfilling career path for yourself.
Introduction to iTeach Digital Academy
In iTeach 101, you will learn what special skills, knowledge and mindset a new-age teacher should have. You’ll learn about innovative teaching tools and concepts that will make lessons interactive and engaging for you and your students.
This is a holistic teaching training course that not only revolves around effective teaching and learning outcomes for your students, but also covers every aspect of a teacher’s job.
You will learn how to establish and maintain strong relationships with your students, and how to communicate effectively with parents and school management. You will learn how to manage expectations from parents. This course will teach you about adapting to the changes, for example, changing education policy, Covid 19 measures, virtual classes etc.
This course will make you ready for the 21st century education ecosystem and meet your learning goals. More importantly, this course aims at providing you with an enriching teaching experience.
- iTeach 101 is a 100% online teacher training program especially designed for self-learning
- The course is divided into 7 main modules
- Each module consists of bite-sized videos for easy consumption and retention
- You can learn at your own pace
- There are lots of interactive quizzes, assessments and activities to test your understanding
- iTeach 101 is developed by industry experts with extensive teaching experience
- After completion of the course, you’ll get a certificate issued by iTeach Academy in collaboration with SNDT College Of Education, Pune.
Learners will have access to this course for a period of 4 months from the date of purchase.
So, are you ready to become a 21st-century teacher? Enroll now for iTeach 101!
All you need is a laptop or a computer or a smartphone with internet connection, and you’re ready to realize your true potential as a teacher!