For the purpose of this policy :
“Trigyn”/ “we”/ “us”/ “our” shall mean Trigyn Technologies Limited (CIN L72200MH1986PLC039341), having its registered office at 27, SDF – 1, SEEPZ-SEZ, Andheri (East) Mumbai 400 096 and or its Affiliates, service providers, successors and assigns, wherever the context applies.
“You”/ “User” shall mean the user accessing the learning management system, its contents and or using the Services offered through the system.
“Device” is any computer used to access the “Site”, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device.
By using this website or its Products and Services, You Agree and Warrant that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use – and are not authorized to use – all or any portion of the company’s website and its products or services.
- Changes to Content OfferingsWe offer courses and content (“Content Offerings”) from universities and other providers (“Content Providers”). While we seek to provide world-class Content Offerings from our Content Providers, unexpected events do occur. We reserve the right to cancel, interrupt, reschedule, or modify any Content Offerings, or change the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment, either solely, or in accordance with Content Provider instructions.
- No Academic CreditUnless otherwise explicitly indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of Content Offerings does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by one institution, there is no presumption that other institutions will accept that credit. You agree not to accept credit for completing a Content Offering unless you have earned a course certificate or other equivalent documentation of your completion of the Content Offering. The instructors, and the associated Content Providers have no obligation to have Content Offerings recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organization.
- Contents Purely EducationalWe are committed to advancing the science of learning and teaching, and records of your participation in courses may be used for purely education purpose only. We shall not be responsible for any unlawful use of content offerings by you provided on the site. We shall also not be responsible for any act by you including linking of the content to the pages which violate legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
- Content Providers ViewsThe courses on the site are structured by the content providers. Trigyn only acts as a platform for enabling online delivery of educational courses, training, programs, or learning and development programs. Thus, all the contents shared on the site, or the information provided during the courses are the views of the content providers and Trigyn shall not be responsible in any manner for the views or perspective of the content providers.
Users may not use the Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Also all those users participating in the Course must register for only one account not let anyone else use their username and/or password. They shall not engage in any activities that will dishonestly improve their results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others
Although Trigyn owns the databases and all rights to the TeachPro+ Learning Management service, if any issue arises as a result of its contents which are developed by its content providers and/or any unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks and technologies, Trigyn shall not be responsible for it and shall be indemnified for any such incidences.
Also, Trigyn shall be indemnified from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party related to violation of any law or rights of any third part, violation of any content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights by the users.
We provide this site for only domestic and private use. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the users if they use this site for any commercial or business purpose. In any event, we shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or associated with the use of The Platform. If you are an Unauthorised User you agree not to use this site and we have no liability to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the site.
Termination of Rights
You agree that Trigyn, in its sole discretion, may deactivate your account or otherwise terminate your use of the Platform or enrolment to a Program with or without reason, including, without limitation, if it believes that you have (a) breached the Terms; (b) infringed the intellectual property rights of a third party; (c) posted, uploaded or transmitted unauthorised Content on the Platform; or (d) violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms or any other applicable code of conduct. You agree that any deactivation or termination of your access to the Platforms or Programs may be effected without prior notice to you and that we shall not be liable to you nor any third party for any termination of your account or enrolment into a Program. You also acknowledge that we may retain and store your information on our systems notwithstanding any termination of your account or enrolment into the Programs.
The Service and associated materials are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. Though we takes all possible measures to keep the Platform safe, functional and error-free, it does not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the service
- The service will fit a specific purpose or requirement (without any modification)
- The service will be error-free, timely, secure or uninterrupted
- The quality of any information, services or the product itself will match your expectations
- Any errors on the platform/in the product will be corrected
Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions, whether implied, or expressed, including, but not limited to expected warranties and conditions of marketability and/or suitability for a particular purpose.
We reserves the right to change prices for all our courses and services offered. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, content providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and such other circumstances.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OUR USERS OR THE THIRD PARTY, DAMAGE TO THEIR HARDWARE CAUSED DIRECTLY, INDIRECTLY, OR ACCIDENTALLY AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, OR THROUGH MATERIAL DOWNLOADED. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGE CAUSED TO USERS OR THE THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF INABILITY TO USE OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AND/OR WEBSITES, NOR FOR DIRECT OR INDIRECT CONNECTION WITH SUCH SITUATION. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND UPON YOUR DECISION, AND YOU, ONLY YOU, ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM CAUSED TO YOUR PC OR ANY DEVICE, OR FOR ANY DATA LOSS CAUSED BY DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS.
FURTHEMORE YOU AGREE AND TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AVAILABILITY AND/OR FUNCIONALITY OF ANY PARTS PROVIDED BY THE THIRD PARTY AND WHICH ARE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.